Effective Corporate Governance is the signature of professional beliefs and values, which configures the organizational values, credo and actions of its employees. The Company firmly believes in effective Corporate Governance practices and follow all the applicable laws in true letter and sprit. Corporate Governance is an ethically driven process that constitute the strong foundation on which successful commercial enterprise are built and enhance the organization wealth generating capacity.
The Company has adopted a Code of Conduct for its Board of Directors and its Senior Management personnel, which is available on the Company’s website. The Company’s corporate governance philosophy has been further strengthened through the Vipul Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading and Code of practices and procedures for fair disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (UPSI).
The Company’s Corporate Governance philosophy is based on transparency, disclosure, monitoring, ethical governance practices and fairness to all.
The Company is in compliance with the requirements stipulated under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015”) with regard to corporate governance.
Board of Directors
The Composition of the Board of Directors of the Company is as under:
Mr. Punit Beriwala - Managing Director
- Mr. Beriwala holds B.Com degree from Kolkata University
- He has over 29 years of experience of which 15 years in Real Estate Industry.
Mrs. Ameeta Verma Duggal - Director
- Mrs. Verma has a Degree in Law from Delhi University
- She has extensive experience in Company Law, Contract Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Anti-trust and Competition Law, Environmental Law, Industrial Law, Property Law and Information & Broadcasting Law
Dr. B Samal - Director
- Dr Samal , holds MSC in Agricultural , Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management and is a gold medalist with 34 years of experience in Banking & Finance.
- Has been chairman & managing Director of Allahabad Bank.
Mr. Kapil Dutta - Director
- Mr. Dutta, holds an B.A (Hons.) degree
- Has worked as CEO - International Olympic Committee - India Office (1983-1997) and as CEO of Ashwini Kumar Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Rajesh Kr. Batra - Director
- Mr. Batra, holds an B.E degree from Waseda University, Tokyo, in Higher Optical Instrumentation
- Has over 31 years of experience as a real estate developer, financial advisor and investor
- Member of Opticians Association and of Optical Instruments sub-committee – Indian Standard Institution
Mr. Vikram Kochhar - Director
- Mr Kochhar holds Bachelors of Science degree from Delhi University & holds certificate of CAIIB- Part I .
- Has rich experience in the field of credit, treasury and other areas of banking
Punit Beriwala - Promoter & Managing Director
Entered Real Estate business through joint ventures with reputed builders and subsequently ventured out independently Successfully steered the organization into becoming a dynamic and professionally managed Company Has grown the Company in all verticals of Real Estates Industry in past 15 years Holds a B.Com Degree from Kolkata University & has over 29 years of overall experience.
Guninder Singh - Chief Executive Officer
Holds a B.Arch Degree from Chandigarh College of Architecture & has over 34 years of experience, of which 15 years have been with Vipul Limited. Has been involved in designing and execution of all the projects developed by Vipul Ltd. Has been associated with Unitech Ltd in the Past
Rakesh Sharma - Sr. Vice President (BDC)
Chartered Accountant by profession & has over 32 years of experience, of which 10 years have been with Vipul Limited Has been associated with Onida, Stanford Engineering, Silverline Holdings and Tapasya Projects Ltd. in the Past
Ajay Agrawal- Chief Financial Officer
Chartered Accountant by profession & has over 18 years of experience, of which 8 years have been with Vipul Limited. Has been associated with Ernst and Young in the Past
The terms of reference/scope of work is as follows:
Stakeholder relations and redressal of security holders’ grievances in general and relating to non - receipt of dividends, interest, non - receipt of annual report, etc. in particular.
- To look into requests for transfer and transmission of shares or;
- To issue Duplicate Share Certificate in lieu of the Original Share Certificate or;
- To issue Split Share Certificate as requested by the member and;
- To take all such steps as may be necessary in connection with the transfer, transmission, splitting and issue of Duplicate Share Certificate in lieu of the Original Share Certificate.
- To look into requests for the re-materialization of shares
- To take all such steps as may be necessary in connection with the transfer, transmission, split and issue of Duplicate Share Certificate in lieu of the Original Share Certificate.
- such other matters as may from time to time be required by any statutory, contractual or other regulatory requirements to be attended by this Committee.
|Ms. Ameeta Verma Duggal||Non-executive – Independentemail@example.com|
|Mr. Rajesh Kumar Batra||Non-executive – Independentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Kapil Dutta||Non-executive – Independentemail@example.com|
The Company Secretary acts as the Secretary to the Committee.
Mr. Vivek Chaudhary, Company Secretary, is responsible to handle investor grievances.
The email ID to send the Investor Grievances is firstname.lastname@example.org
Model Code of Conduct
- Authority to Determine Materiality of Event
- Vipul- Policy for Preservation of Records
- Vipul-Policy on Materiality of Events
- Vipul Limited Invester Presentation 2015
- Invester Release
- Postal Ballot Notice & Form 2014
- Vipul Results Press Release- June 2008
- Vipul Results Press Release- March 2008
- Vipul Ltd. Q4FY08 Revenue at Rs. 81.07 crore, jumps by 49%
- Vipul Ltd Announces Rs. 600 crore Investment in Punjab
- Vipul Ltd. records 12% increase in net profit at Rs 32.71 Crore for Nine months ended Dec. 2007
- Vipul Ltd. records 113% increase in net profit at Rs 11.19 Crore for Q2 FY08
- Vipul Ltd. Q1FY09 net profit rises by 11% to Rs. 8.89 crore
- Unaudited Standalone Financial Results June, 2018
- Consolidated Audited Financial Results March 31, 2018
- Unaudited Standalone Finacial Results Sep 30, 2018
- Vipul Standalone Audited Finanial Results for the quarter & year ended March 2018
- Vipul Financial Results Dec 31, 2017
- Vipul Financial Results September 30, 2017
- Vipul Financial Results Quarter June 30, 2017
- Vipul Financial Results of the Financials for the Quarter & Year Ended March 2017
- constellated financial results march 31, 2017
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter Ended December, 2016
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September, 2016
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June, 2016
- Vipul Financial Results of the Financials for the Quarter & Year Ended March 2016
- Vipul Financial Results of the Comapny for the Quarter & Nine Months ended December 31, 2015
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter and Half Year Ended September 30, 2015
- Vipul Unaudited Financial Results and Limited Review Report for the QE June 30, 2015
- Vipul Audited Financial Results-March 31,2015
- Vipul Financial Results December 2014.pdf
- Vipul Limited-Financial Results for the Quarter and Half Year Ended September 30, 2014
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2014
- Vipul Limited March Results for The Quarter and Year Ended March 31, 2014
- Vipul Financial Results December 2013
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter and Half Year Ended September 30, 2013
- Vipul Limited Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2013
- Vipul Limited Financial Results for the Quarter and Year ended March 2013
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter ended December 2012
- Vipul Limited Financial Results Quarter and Half Year Ended 30th September, 2012
- Vipul Financial Results for the year ended 31st March, 2012 (Audited) and Quarter Ended 30th June, 2012 (Unaudited - reviewed)
- Vipul Financial Results for the year ended 31st March, 2011 (Audited) and Quarter Ended 30th June, 2011 (Unaudited - reviewed)
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter & Year ended March 2012
- Vipul Financial Results for the Quarter & Period ended 31st December, 2011
- Vipul Financial Results March 2011
- Vipul Financial Results December 2010
- Vipul Financial Results September 2010
- Vipul Financial Results June 2010
- Vipul Financial Results March 2010 (Audited)
- Vipul Financial Results March 2010 (Unaudited)
- ATTENDANCE SLIP AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR AGM 2018
- VIPUL ANNUAL REPORT 2017-2018
- ATTENDANCE SLIP AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR AGM 2017
- VIPUL ANNUAL REPORT 2016-2017
- VIPUL ANNUAL REPORT 2015-2016
- ATTENDANCE SLIP AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR AGM 2016
- Vipul Annual Report 2014-15
- Vipul Annual Report 2013-14
- Vipul Annual Report 2012-13
- Vipul Annual Report 2011-12
- Vipul Annual Report 2010-11
- Vipul Annual Report 2009-10
- Vipul Annual Report 2008-09
- Vipul Annual Report 2007-08
- Vipul Limited Investor Presentation November 2018
- Investor Presentation August 2018
- Vipul Limited Investor Presentation June 2018
- Vipul Limited Investor Presentation February 2018
- Investor Presentation December 2017
- Investor Presentation October 2017
- Investor Presentation June 2017
- Investor Presentation March 2017
Balance Sheets of Subsidiary Companies
- KST BUILDWELL PVT. LTD.
- HIGH CLASS PROJECTS LTD
- ABHIPRA TRADING PVT LTD
- BHATINDA HOTELS LTD
- ENTREPRENEURS CALCUTTA PVT LTD
- VSD BUILDWELL PVT. LTD.
- VIPUL SOUTHERN INFFACON LTD
- VIPUL SEZ DEVELOPERS PVT. LD.
- VIPUL LAVANYA DEVELOPERS LTD
- VIPUL HOSPITALITY LTD
- VIPUL EASTERN INFRACON PVT LTD
- VINEETA TRADING PVT LTD
- URR HOUSING AND CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD
- UNITED BUILDWELL PVT LTD
- RITWIZ BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.
- PKB BUILDCON PVT. LTD.,
- PKBK BUILDWELL PVT. LTD.
- GRAPHIC RESEARCH CONSULTANTS INDIA PVT LTD
Unpaid & Unclaimed Amounts
- Unpaid Dividend 2016-17-FINAL
- IEPF Notice Advt 2018
- IEPF Notice Ad
- List of Shareholders for Unclaimed IEPF Shares AC
- IEPF unclaimed shares
- List of Shareholders for Unclaimed IEPF Shares AC
- Unpaid Dividend 2016-17-interim
- Unpaid Dividend 2013-14
- Unpaid Dividend 2012-13
- Unpaid Dividend 2011-12
- Unpaid Dividend 2010-11
- Unpaid Dividend 2009-10
Regus Rectangle Level 4, Rectangle 1,
D4, Commercial Complex,
Saket, New Delhi -110017
Email : email@example.com